VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Leads efforts in establishing and maintaining the highest quality of Information Assurance (IA) while helping government clients meet their mission objectives.
- Assists in the development of an Information Assurance Department and program.
- Supports security compliance for software and services within the security boundary for each site’s environment.
- Conducts vulnerability assessments utilizing scanning tools (i.e. Retina, DISA Gold Disk, SRR. STIG, POAM, QTIP, ADT) and provides required reports.
- Provides guidance to all levels of C&A technical and non-technical personnel.
- Assists DOD clients with Continuity of Operations (COOP) design and implementation.
- Previous experience with each of the job responsibilities listed above.
- Extensive experience engineering network and cyber security solutions to meet the emergent demands of the Department of Defense (DOD).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Security + CE
- TS/SCI clearance required.
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact VAE's HR Manager, Hailee Milko, at HR@vaeit.com