VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Design and implementation of global enterprise-class systems following ITIL/ITSM processes/practices, while maintaining compliance with all company policies, procedures and standards.
- A focus on Enterprise level security tools and solutions, including, but not limited to: DLP appliances and services, Web Proxy solutions (Bluecoat), IDS/IPS solutions ( HP TippingPoint, SourceFire, Lancope, Fidelis, Bivio), and SIEM (ArcSight ESM, Logger, Connector, Management Center).
- Configure, deploy and maintain various security tools within the environment.
- Accountable for process definition for application packaging, software deployment, patch management, and automation.
- Lead the evaluation process and recommend all product standards for infrastructure.
- Work with the Network Engineering and Security Compliance team to establish the best deployment methods for security related tools and services
- Enterprise productization processes, including developing product guides, asset management, data protection, capacity management, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Provide Tier 3 support on security devices.
- Experience working with relevant operating system security (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- General networking, switching and routing, Cisco Switches/Routers appliances.
- Strong technical background in the broad range of IT and IA disciplines, technologies, architectures, and practices
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact HR@vaeit.com