VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a SBA 8(a) Certified Woman Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Strong Cisco/Brocade routing and switching skills, along with the fundamentals of troubleshooting on-site issues
- Ability to develop and design engineering plan based on notional network architecture.
- Configurations of Layer 2 and 3, switches and routers.
- Implement disaster recovery solutions and periodic execution of disaster recovery tests.
- Ability to analyze network performance data and statistics, prepare reports, and recommend changes and improvements to ensure performance, availability, and disaster recovery.
- Configuration and implementation of DoD STIG.
- Marine Corps, DISA and Joint interoperability of network design, integration and implementation.
- Implement technologies such as Brocade, Cisco, Juniper, F5; Routing, Switching, and Load Balancing.
- Address Resolution Protocol (ARP), DHCP, NAT, VRR.
- Experience with Cisco ASA 5000 series and Juniper series firewalls.
- Experience with OSPF, BGP4, EIGRP, STP, MST, SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, RADIUS, and TACAS+.
- Network Security utilizing VRF, MPLS, ACLs, IPSEC, and Layer 2 VPNs.
- Designing, engineering and implementing full solutions that include routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs appliances, Radius, and other technologies.
- Application networking ports and protocols, IA, routing and LAN.
- Must be 8570 Compliant.
- Must have at least a Secret Clearance.
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact VAE's HR Manager, at HR@vaeit.com