VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a SBA 8(a) Certified Woman Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Implementing disaster recovery solutions and the execution of periodic disaster recovery tests
- Administering the most current versions of Windows Operating Systems and Windows Operating Systems environments
- Configuration and implementation of DoD STIG
- Working with multi-vendor virtual networking solutions and technologies
- Virtualization concepts, virtual and storage networking protocols, such as Fiber Channel (FC) protocols, Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) and Network File System (NFS)
- Possess professional-level certifications in one or more technology related vendor solutions such as Veritas, EMC, NetApp, or Tivoli, or resume as accepted by Government demonstrating sufficient experience in lieu of certification
- Virtual Storage Console
- Virtualization integration with NFS/iSCSI/FC
- Datastore design and management
- VMWare Update Manager
- VMWare Operations Manager
- VMWare Virtual Storage Area Networks (VSAN)
- VMWare Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
- Virtualization Capacity and Performance Design and Management
- Virtualization HA/DR Solution design and integration
- Virtual Distributed Switching (vDswitch) design and configuration
- Application networking ports and protocols, IA, routing and LAN
- Virtualization administrator, user and group permissions and security design
- Security updates IAW Government procedures for directory services
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Support evaluating virtualization and network consolidation
- Virtualization integration with SCCM 2012
- Virtualization integration with external storage devices utilizing LUNs, quota distribution and File sharing
- Virtualization integration and server installation on various server hardware specifications
- Virtualization integration with SQL 2012R2
- System integration with HBSS
- Must be 8570 Compliant
- Must have a minimum of a Secret Clearance
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) 6 certification
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com.