VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Implement disaster recovery solution and execution or periodic disaster recovery tests.
- Configuration and implementation of DoD STIG.
- Design and engineer load balancing solutions for multi-tiered applications deployed across multiple data centers and DMZ security constructs.
- Integration with PKI certificates and network accounts to support two-factor authentication for all AD domain account categories and need to eliminate password-based authentication.
- F5 BIG-IP Hardware Platforms including Local Traffic Manager (LTM) and Global Traffic Manager (GTM).
- DMZ Network infrastructure knowledge including topology, security policies, firewalls and the L2/L3 switch and router infrastructure is required.
- LTM Inbound Secure Network Address Translation (SNAT) configurations and outbound NAT server to IP mapping required.
- Application load balancing strategies and advanced techniques for application delivery.
- F5 iRules (F5’s Tool Common Language scripting language) enabling customization of application load balancing solutions through the control and direct manipulation of the application traffiF5’s Application Program Interface (API) iControl and application integration.
- Application switching and traffic management, deep knowledge of application requirements (such as persistence), understand SSL offload and implementation of SSL certificate and Key, and web acceleration and TCP optimization. Use of F5 Denial of Service (DOS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) features and mitigation methods including use of network Packet filters and iRule.
- Must be 8570 Compliant
- Must have at least a Secret Clearance
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact VAE's HR Manager, at HR@vaeit.com