VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a SBA 8(a) Certified Woman Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
The Network Storage Engineer(s) Master shall have the following areas of expertise and experience:
- Implementing disaster recovery solutions and the execution of periodic disaster recovery tests
- Storage Area Network (SAN) design, configuration, integration including but not limited to NetApp storage solutions
- Configuration and implementation of DoD STIG
- Capacity and performance management, design, configuration, integration
- HA/DR solutions management design, configuration, integration supporting virtualization, systems and appliance storage
- Fiber Channel, Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI), Network Attached Storage (NAS) design, configuration, integration with switching fabric
- Data deduplication, data mirroring and data retention
- Design storage devices based on analysis of capacity use and requirements
- Execute installation and integration of storage device, system, and components
- NetApp Data on Tap 8.x (7 mode & cluster mode) design, configuration, integration
- SnapMirror, SnapDrive, SnapManager for Exchange/SQL Configuration
- NetApp SnapProtect v11
- NetApp Data Fabric Manager
- NetApp On Command Operations Manager/System Manager.
- NetApp PowerShell
- Virtual Storage Console for VMWare.
- Application networking ports and protocols, IA, routing and LAN
- Storage Security Design and Management
- Support evaluating and planning for validated storage requirements
- Storage design supporting Microsoft Directory File System (DFS), Exchange and SQL
- Storage design and integration utilizing LUNs, quota distribution and File sharing
- Storage integration with virtualization; specifically but not limited to VMware
- Storage integration and server installation on various server hardware
- Storage integration with SQL 2012
- System integration with HBSS
- Active Secret clearance
- 8570 compliance
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact VAE's HR Department, at HR@vaeit.com