VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Responsible for large projects or a significant segment of a large complex project.
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans that culminate in customer acceptance of results while meeting business objectives.
- Works with customer to identify business requirements and develops the proposed solution.
- Subsequently leads a team in initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing tasks of a project or segment of a project to produce the delivered solution.
- Executes a wide range of process activities beginning with the initial technical response to an order through development, test and final delivery.
- Formulates partnerships between customer, suppliers, and staff. Anticipates potential project related problems.
- Uses refined techniques for identifying, eliminating, or mitigating solution, project, and business risks.
- Understands customer, industry, and business trends. Applies this understanding to meet project objectives.
- As appropriate, challenges the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance or improve them.
- Analyzes information and situations and implements actions, independently or through the management team, to ensure project objectives are met.
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ Experience; or Master’s Degree with 2 Years’ Experience
- Top Secret/SCI clearance required
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com.