VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a SBA 8(a) Certified Woman Owned Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
• Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems
• Identifies configuration items, implements change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
• Works on teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
• Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system
• Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
• Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, and other IT assets
• Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
• Tracks all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, controls standard operating procedures and current configurations
• Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures.
High School Diploma with 8 years’ experience; Associate’s Degree with 6 Years’ Experience; Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ Experience; or Master’s Degree with 2 Years’ Experience
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com.