VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
• Provides consulting and recommendations to managers, supervisors, and the workforce on the implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives
• Develops and facilitates discovery sessions, planning meetings, training sessions, and facilitates process improvement meetings
• Proposes, tailors, and develops quality/process re-engineering improvement efforts (to include the applicable documentation) to provide return-on-investment or operational improvement
• Conducts benchmarking, activity modeling, and surveys
• Gathers, analyzes, and quantifies performance data and measurements
• Able to gather data and work with technical subject matter experts
• Work with technical subject matter experts.
Minimum: Associate’s Degree with 6 Years’ Experience; Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ Experience; or Master’s Degree with 2 Years’ Experience.
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com.