VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Perform a variety of Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) functions which are broad in nature and support multi-tier IA and CND functions to include, but not limited to, systems engineer, audit/inspection, infrastructure support, certification and accreditation, vulnerability management, detection and response support services.
- Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program.
- Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and customer support.
- Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- Provide configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Prepare and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (A&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs)
- Execute policies and guidance provided by senior functional/technical leads.
- Apply Standard Characteristics of Labor Category Capability Levels.
- In addition, interact with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives. Provide daily oversight and direction to contractor Cybersecurity Officers. Serve as an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ Experience; or Master’s Degree with 2 Years’ Experience; Post-Doctorate with 0 years’ Experience
- Must be 8570 compliant
- Top Secret/SCI clearance is required
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com.