VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
• Conducts hardware infrastructure site surveys, planning, and design.
• Makes recommendations on hardware, cabling, and equipment requirements.
• Provides installation management to include creating list of materials, bills of materials, estimating installation project timelines, determining installation team requirements, successfully executing installation projects, and documenting project status.
• Plans, builds, and installs cable patch panels and cable infrastructures.
• Installs and terminates all types of standard IT cable and fiber.
• Provides equipment rack installation and equipment installations within a variety of locations that includes, but is not limited to, data centers, equipment rooms, communications closets, operations centers, and user workspaces.
High School Diploma with 8 years’ experience; Associate’s Degree with 6 Years’ Experience; Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ Experience; or Master’s Degree with 2 Years’ Experience
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com.