VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Prior Experience selling, in an inside sales capacity, under NASA SEWP, ECSIII, Air Force NETCENTS, GSA and/or other Federal information technology government-wide acquisition contracts
- Demonstrate knowledge of Federal Government procurement processes, terms, requirements, and trends
- Basic understanding of computers, networking, and security
- Awareness of the competitive landscape in Federal IT
- Experience working directly with manufacturers and distributors on customer development, solutions, and pricing
- Manage assigned accounts on an on-going basis for retention and continued sales growth
- Maintain sales pipeline to ensure accurate reporting to management
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales and certification objectives
- Possess a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Ability to take initiative and perform independent initial problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to calculate basic arithmetic operations, including fractions and percentages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Minimum of two industry personal references known to VAE
- Federal IT relevant sales and/or technical certifications (ex: Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, VMware, Citrix)
- HS education required, BA/BS
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com.