VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Under general supervision, audits moderately complex new and existing information systems applications to ensure that appropriate controls exist, that processing is efficient and accurate, and that systems and procedures are in compliance with corporate standards.
- Competent to work on most phases of information systems auditing.
- Uses a variety of security techniques, technologies, and tools to evaluate security posture in highly complex computer systems and networks.
- Ability to perform vulnerability and risk analysis, and participate in a variety of computer security penetration studies.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer and networking systems, to include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
- Works with senior auditor to recommend solutions to meet security requirements.
- Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, and assists in making recommendations to improve existing security posture.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to provide enterprise-wide technical analysis and direction for problem definition, analysis and remediation for systems and enclaves.
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com.