VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Managing multiple Project Managers on Government contracts in the absence of the Program Manager.
- Providing reporting on programmatic activities to designated Government personnel.
- Providing briefings as required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Program Manager and five years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Manage the project managers and projects in the absence of the Program Manager, work with individual project managers to establish plans and goals for each project.
- Set objectives, assign tasks, allocate budgets and agree to timetables for achieving intermediate and overall goals.
- Review dates to ensure that projects remain on target. To obtain the information they need to coordinate and monitor progress across all projects, program managers establish a formal reporting structure.
- Review contracts for supplies and services necessary for delivery of equipment, software, operation, installation and completion of the project.
- Coordinate any project changes, problems, issues with the sponsoring government agency/office that would affect the project schedule or any of the deliverables.
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com.