VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Springfield, Virginia.
Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group, has an opening for a Performance Management Engineer for the JRSS team at Scott AFB, IL.
Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL is partnering with the U.S. Army and Air Force to fundamentally change the way the Department of Defense (DoD) secures and protects its information networks by deploying Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS). Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) are designed for security of the network to be centralized into regional architectures instead of locally distributed architectures at each military base, post, camp or station. This position directly supports the DISA-provided JRSS capabilities and services as part of the JRSS Performance Management team. We work in a performance-based environment where our performance is based on pre-determined Service Level Agreements (SLA) or Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALP).
- -Proactively monitor the performance of all devices and/or network elements in the entire JRSS services network
- -Perform customer traffic measurements and monitor deviations from performance standards
- -Responsible to provide reports regarding network events, or potential events, to customers and Government oversight entities, ensuring incidents are populated in the Trouble Management System
- -Provide limited analyses of incidents by: determining the incidents’ nature and formulating responses, identifying and providing the ability to surge during emergencies, correlating event and incident data and determining actions to be taken, and determining possible effects on the networks, customers and other organizations
- -Responsible to use network management and performance monitoring tools, identify components/elements which may lead to or cause network degradation or failure
-Responsible for taking customer requirements for new reports and developing initial report, and following up with the customer to ensure output meets their requirements
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com