VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Springfield, Virginia.
- Serves as technical specialist responsible for the monitoring, operating and managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any of the components comprising the DISN or DRSN networks. These include data/voice communications equipment, multiplexers (such as modems, circuit switching units, data switching units, secure telephone switches and PBX’s), data terminal equipment, (such as front-end processors, routers, 3270/SNA devices) and transmission media (such as coaxial and twisted pair cables, satellite, microwave, and fiber optics both vendor-provided and government owned).
- Performs pro-active monitoring of network elements alarms and alerts to identify those components/elements which may lead to or already are causing network degradation or failure.
- Accomplishes this through use of network management system(s) and associated assets on a continuous (rotating shifts) basis.
- Performs fault isolation and diagnostic/assessment functions to include determination and execution of corrective action(s) on real-time basis.
- Interfaces with functional users as well as remote operations centers in both routine and reactive monitoring situations.
- Maintains logs and records associated with reported problems or situations.
- Executes all reporting functions and data input associated with network management.
- Monitors security posture of network(s); reports suspected violations to designated authority.
- Coordinates with configuration management and implementation entities to ensure optimum dissemination of information and network efficiency.
- Performs operator level maintenance on all components/assets associated with network management systems.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 8570 compliant
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com