VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Springfield, Virginia.
- Serves as technical specialist responsible for, but not limited to, monitoring; operating and managing; troubleshooting; network restore actions; node/network configuration; administration; and security management; of any of the components comprising the Defense Message System (DMS).
- Performs pro-active monitoring of DMS network element alarm and alerts to identify those components/elements that may lead to, or already are causing network degradation or failure.
- Performs security monitoring and management, fault isolation and diagnostic functions to include determination and execution of corrective actions on a real-time basis.
- Uses sophisticated network management computer platforms to remotely access and analyze DMS workstations, nodes, and terminals to identify resolutions to correct network anomalies.
- The Network/Operations Controller may be used on a shift basis to provide 24x7 coverage for the DMS network.
- Interfaces with functional users as well as remote DMS Area Control Centers (ACC) and Local Control Centers (LCC) in both routine and reactive monitoring situations.
- Executes all reporting functions and data input associated with network operations and management.
- The Network/Operations Controller will use various Network Management Systems (NMS) to monitor network performance and to configure new nodes and terminals for service.
- The Controller will also analyze network traffic data, throughput, reliability, and other characteristics related to efficient operation and support of the DMS.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 8570 compliant
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact at HR@vaeit.com