VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Springfield, Virginia.
- Working understanding of Linux
- Working understanding of LAN/WAN and networks
- Working understanding of Juniper and Cisco routers and switches
- Working understanding of firewalls
- Working knowledge of SNMP, MPLS, BGP, eBGP, OSPF and other network protocols
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Provide technical expertise supporting the performance monitoring of customer’s infrastructure including: network devices (routers, switches, extenders, line cards, …), firewalls, load balancers, IDS, IPS, and other network components.
- Provides application administration and support to include, but not limited to planning, solution designs, patching and upgrades, troubleshooting and reporting of network incidents. Successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting the product.
- Application administration for their respective products.
- InfoVista – VistaMart, VistaPortal, IV Servers/Pollers, Discovery, Cockpit, 360
- Knowledge Transfer and Training
- Report generation in support of network performance incidents
- Must be 8570 complaint (Security + CE, CCNA Security, CISSP, CASP)
- Must have at minimum a DoD Secret clearance
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.