VAE is looking for experienced software developers to support a new product development effort. Products developed by VAE are utilized by network engineers supporting our clients. We are looking for highly talented individuals that are self-starters, committed to team success, and are able to design creative and innovative solutions.
The project is to build a new cross-platform networking product that unifies our existing products and improves their capabilities. This is new development that will rely heavily on using the successes of the current systems and improving upon their weaknesses.
- Delivered Web solutions using the .NET platform
- Refactoring existing code and creating testable code with unit test coverage around critical areas
- Excellent communication skills.
- Agile development experience (preferably experience within organizations that have gone through Agile transformation).
- Full SDLC experience.
- Experienced with software development industry best practices.
- Ability to design innovative solutions for complex use cases.
- Ability to craft complex design solutions and effectively communicate solution specifics across technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to establish processes.
- Familiarity with ETL concepts.
- Adept at developing innovative solutions for complex problems.
- An understanding of network engineering basics.
- Working knowledge of network device configuration concepts.
A successful candidate would also be willing to learn cross platform .NET core development (Windows, CentOS, Redhat)
- Network experience
- Angular 2
- Windows Services
- Windows Forms
- .NET Core experience
- Microsoft .NET Certifications
Required Education and Certifications:
Minimum 7 years of software development experience with a 4 year college degree.
Minimum 10 years of software development experience without a degree.
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact VAE's HR at HR@vaeit.com