VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Springfield, Virginia.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting data and converged network infrastructure including most of the following: cabling, routing protocols including OSPF, EIGRP and BGP, Wireless LAN, SAN, Load Balancers, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), firewalls and other network related technologies in support of a large corporate network.
- A good background working/scripting with UNIX and LINUX Operating Systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Juniper IOS, Cisco IOS, NXOS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, FCOE and FC environments.
- Experience configuring/troubleshooting VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol) networks and ring technology.
- Experience with Datacenter Virtualization technologies including hands on experience with Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K, 9000 series equipment.
- Experience deploying and maintaining wide area networks with emphasis on IPsec, VPN, MPLS & Optical ring transport and commonly used access technologies such as DS1/T1, E1, DS3, OC3, OC12 and Metro Ethernet.
- Experience with Juniper Circuit to Packet (CTP) technology.
- Knowledge of IP traffic flow, protocol analysis, capturing and monitoring of live traffic streams.
- Extensive knowledge with Cisco UCS, Juniper environment and VMware integration.
- Experience with Cisco UCM and VOIP technologies.
- Experience with CISCO ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance).
- Experience with Radius authentication.
- Experience with Passive Optical Network is a plus
- Top Secret clearance- SCI eligible
- 8570 compliance
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.