VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions.
We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
- Orchestrate the project end-to-end
- Analyze discovery information and determines requirements for migration; Provides gap analysis at the start of the
- project; Directs team members and reviews results
- Deconflict inconsistencies between engineering implementation plans (EIPs ) and directs changes to EIP authors
- Maintain current network diagram for COI/Base (end-to-end)
- Controls all variables and allocations e.g. IP Addresses, VLANs, VRFs, shims, process IDs, etc.
- Define migration requirements to Tools and CND teams, this includes acceptable deadlines tracked by PM
- Tracks task status against ASI schedule and adjusts implementations as
- BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- You must hold an active IAT II 8570 Certification, or higher, to qualify (Security+ce, CISSP, etc.)
- You must hold an active DOD Top Secret Clearance
- Experience with Cisco MPLS. (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
- Experience with BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
- Experienced with in-depth protocol analysis with tools such as tcpdump.
- Experience in leading large engineering projects.
Desired Technology Experience:
- F5 load balancers
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Cisco ASRs
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact VAE's HR Department at HR@vaeit.com.