VAE, Inc. is a full-service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
VAE, Inc. is seeking an IDIQ Program Manager (PM) that is intimately familiar with the Department of the Army. The PM is responsible for leading all aspects of the IDIQ, including but not limited to oversight of existing task orders (TO’s), quality and cost control, staffing TO’s, customer satisfaction and relationship management, business relationships with teaming partners and industry stakeholders, executive program reviews, and TO capture and proposal response support. The PM also coordinates with corporate support (Contracts, HR, Recruiting, Finance, and the Proposal Team) for support on both existing TOs as well as new TO opportunities. Successful applicant will have the ability to create and execute strategies that lead to new business.
- Tracking IDIQ and TO level cost, schedule and performance
- Ensure all IDIQ requirements are met including staffing and services, cost control, timeliness and business relations
- Manage staffing requirements across TOs on the IDIQ
- Represent VAE, Inc. in negotiations to achieve contracts and change orders that minimize contractual risk.
- Instill process discipline and a culture of accountability focused on customer satisfaction and product quality.
- Maintain timely communication and customer satisfaction for all task order responsibilities
- Coordinate program activities with Government representatives, conduct research for special projects and/or draft responses to Government inquiries, and present briefings to management officials.
- Review invoices for compliance and accuracy
- Responsible for business relationships with other stakeholders and partners
- Prepare monthly status reports and ensure such deliverables are submitted in a timely fashion and of high quality/accuracy
- Overall responsibility and management of the TO(s)
- Responsible for managing all subcontractors engaged on the IDIQ
- Ensure program compliance with government policies and procedures
- Anticipates and resolves challenges and problems
- Advise senior leadership in setting the strategic direction to ensure maximum benefit of IDIQ
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience managing a team across multiple Task Orders
- 5+ years of experience supporting one or more DoD agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in pursuing and capturing new federal business, including building and leveraging relationships, developing effective teaming and win strategies, and writing winning proposals
- Active DoD Secret clearance
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact VAE's HR Manager, at HR@vaeit.com